Springbank self-catering holiday cottage is situated in the spectacularly located crofting and fishing community of Elgol in the Isle of Skye on the stunningly beautiful West Coast of Scotland. We love Elgol so much that we have been coming here for our holidays year after year since the 1960s. There’s boat trips, hill-walking, amazing wildlife, incredible geology and fossils and much, much more on offer in Elgol. We’ve also got a studio and environmental activities space for you to use with resources to give your holiday another dimension. We know there’s a lot of choice out there so we offer more and our prices are very competitive and all-inclusive. We very much hope that you decide to stay in our home-from-home and that you’ll enjoy Springbank and this part of Skye as much as we do!
The Kirk Family
Key features of our self-catering holiday cottage
- Cosy, comfortably furnished cottage all on one level.
- Sleeps four in one double and one twin bedrooms (plus baby)
- All bed linen and towels included.
- Large secluded garden.
- Wood burning stove with logs provided.
- Centrally heated by electricity.
- All logs and electricity inclusive.
- Unlimited use of broadband.
- FreeSat HD TV.
- Plenty of off street parking
- Undercover storage for bikes
Studio and Environmental Activities
So, if you are looking for a self-catering holiday cottage that offers more – visit Springbank Cottage! – You’ll create great stories to share and have unforgettable memories of Skye’s incredible natural environment and the secret world of its wildlife.
Click here for Availability