Many thanks for visiting our Springbank Cottage self catering holiday accommodation website. We do our best to offer couples and families alike a memorable experience of a holiday in Skye yet not lose sight of affordability. So, whether you are looking for a cosy honeymoon retreat, a get-away from it all location to appreciate Skye’s wildlife, or an environmental activities focused family holiday, we hope you will find plenty to like about Springbank. Explore the website. Discover what’s on offer.
The Kirk Family
Located at the tip of the Strathaird Peninsular in South Skye, Elgol has plenty to offer the adventurous traveller.
- Stunning views of the Cuillin Hills mountain range from Port Elgol.
- Panoramic views of the Scottish mainland to the south and of the Small Isles to the west.
- Exciting wildlife watching boat trips with potential to see marine birds and sea mammals close up.
- Frequent boat crossings to the mighty Cuillin Hills and atmospheric Loch Coruisk.
- The beach at Port Elgol is half a mile from the cottage.
- The cottage has access out onto the hills giving unlimited scope for wilderness walking and encountering Skye’s amazing wildlife.
Facilities and features of Springbank Cottage
- Accommodation all on one level.
- Sleeps four plus baby
- High chair and travel cot provided.
- All bed linen and towels included.
- Large secluded wildlife-rich garden.
- Wood burning stove with logs provided.
- Electric heating in all rooms.
- Unlimited use of wireless broadband.
- Free to use telephone.
- Off street parking for several cars.
- Electric cooker and microwave.
- Larder fridge with small freezer box.
- Dishwasher and washing machine.
- Tumble dryer and inside drying space.
- Freesat digital TV/DVD player.
- CD Player with docking station.
- Bluetooth speaker and USB charging.
- Plenty of books, games and puzzles.
- Reference information and maps.
- Resources for environmental activities.
- Binoculars and telescope.
- Sea fishing tackle.
Beautiful day on the shore at Port Elgol – just half a mile from Springbank Cottage self catering holiday accommodation Elgol Isle of Skye.
What’s the weather in the Isle of Skye for the next 14 days? – click here
Is the Skye Bridge currently affected by high winds? – click here